Happy Sunday to All!!
I got some coloring and play time yesterday and was able to make few cards!! Most of them are for my DT posts, so not posting them now, but I made one of them specially to play with Kraftin Kimmie challenges which the deadline to enter in few challenges is today!! still to celebrate the World Card Making day last Saturday!
So first here goes my card:
This is Wicked Witch from Kraftin Kimmie stamp that I inked with memento tuxido black. I bought this stamp quite some time ago and had never play with it, I was waiting for the halloween time.. so thie time has come and now is perfect! lol
I colored it with copic markers C9, C7, C5, C3. C1, V09, V06, V05, E11 & E00.
Spellbinders nestabilities are scalloped and standard ovals! Embossing template is from Sizzix.
Purple chevron with Witches flying on Brooms cardstock is a Sheri K design digital scrapbooking paper and it is free for you, you just need to download it!
Heart Flourish is a Doohickeys-Dies from Magnolia Stamps. rolled flowers I made myself. Ribbon and rhinestones are from my stash.
Here is a closer view on the embossing template.. it is a spiderweb!!
And I decorated the inside of the card:
I used spiderweb border and corner punches from Martha Stewart.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Kraftin Kimmie: Back in Black (18 Oct)
- Kraftin Kimmie: sketch, decorate inside (13 Oct)
- Loves Rubber Stamp: polka dots (14 Oct)
- Papertake Weekly: two of two - flowers, rhinestones (14 Oct)
- Sweet Stampin: halloween (18 Oct)
- Color me Creative: anything goes (25 Oct)
- Polkadoodles: halloween (20 Oct)
- Simple Create Too: halloween (24 Oct)
- Stampin for the Weekend: anything goes (24 Oct)
- Totally Papercrafters: 1 image, 2 papers & 3 embellies (16 Oct)
- Your Next Stamp: inspirational - halloween theme (31 Oct)
- 4 Krafty Girlz: anything goes (16 Oct)
- MilkCoffee: spots and dots (23 Oct)
- Paper Crafting Journey: halloween colors (22 Oct)
- 7 Kids College: anything goes (22 Oct)
- Ribbon Carossel: halloween (3 Nov)
- Show me Thursday-Sassy Cheryl`s: what I`m working on (30 Oct)
- Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (14 Oct)
Thanks for stopping by today!