EDITED TO ADD:
MADE TO PERFECT PINK AT IN THE PINK
I have a card to share with you today that I got inspired with a card made by Lisa from I`m in Haven. She made this card with Falling Hearts die cut from Simon Says.. I couldnt wait long to get the die for me... and it arrived this week.. so I was excited to be able to make a card...
Well, I kind of have hard time to make a card without an stamped image.. so I figured out a way to put on image on the front of card lol lol and could`nt be any image.. has to be one about Love... soooooo,
I looked all my Kraftin Kimmie stamps and I had one just perfect for the theme... It is Aphrodite!!! who else could be if not the Goddess of Love??? lol lol
Ok, Card had to be more clean and simple so you could see the beauty of the die cut.... underneath the die I put 3 different shades of pink.... I`m going to put the card photo very large, so maybe you can see the different shades of pink:
So, here is my card:
I have colored my Goddess with copic colores RV19, RV17, RV14, RV13, YR24, YR21, Y18, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00.
Sentiment comes with the image.. Quilled flower I cut using my Silhouette machine and the rose is from Wild Orchid.. Heart ribbon is from my stash.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Kraftin Kimmie: Pick a Holiday (8 Nov)
- Sunshine Mail: anything goes (15 Nov)
- In the Pink: ribbon & bow (13 Nov)
- So Desafios: anything goes + at least 1 flower made by you (15 Nov)
- Moving Along the Times: no design or digital papers (6 Nov)
- 7 Kids College: anything goes (6 Nov)
- Simon Says: anything goes (5 Nov)
- Stampin` Royalty: anything goes (4 Nov)
- Die Cuttin Divas: anything goes (4 Nov)
- Bunny Zoe: ribbon (9 Nov)
Thanks for stopping by today!