I want to show you my coloring note book that I have redecorated the cover page!! In this notebook I add all the copic colors color combos I like most.
First I`m showing the how it was before:
Previous one I used Tilda with Tulips from Magnolia Stamps. I`ve colored Tilda with copic markes V28, V25, V22,V20, YG67, YG63, YG11, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00.
New one I used Copic from Saturated Canary! I colored it using copic markers B97, B95, B93, B91, R89, R85, R83, R81, RV00, RV000, BV02, BV00, BV000, R59, R46, R29, G24, C3, E11, E00.
Spellbinders nestabilities is Imperial Gold - Gold Labels 4.
Heart Embossing folder is from Darice.. Border is Heart Lace die cut from Magnolia Stamps.
I`m entering this project in the following challenges:
- Alphabet challenge: W is Whatever you wish (1 Jan)
- Scrapping 4 fun Challenges: anything goes (31 Dec)
- Cute Card Thursday: anything goes (1 Jan)
- Crafty Creations: anything goes (8 Jan)
- Divas by Design: anything goes (8 Jan)
- Loves Rubber Stamps: anything goes (30 Dec)
- Show Me Thursdays: anything goes (9 Jan)
- Ribbon Caroussel: anything goes (1 Jan)
- Sweet Stamps: anything goes (31 Dec)
- Paper Makeup Stamps: anything goes (29 Dec)
Thanks for stopping by!