Yesterday I had the pleasure to be with Friends for a crop day, who, as me, are Magnolia Stamps Lovers.
Well, we do that once a month or so... and every time we get together is such a joy!!!... We always get to know someone new in the group or new to Magnolia or that is just first time joining the crop day or just cannot miss any opportunity to get together!! lol
Well, we are a Brazilian facebook group, so people who live anywhere in Brazil can participate and luckly few lovely Ladies can fly or just drive to where the crop is taking place....
And yesterday was not different... We made a project during the crop, had some delicious snacks, helped with doubts about coloring, masking and others techiniques... and of course, lots and lots o chit chats and laughs...
First, my project, than if you dont want to see the pictures, you can just leave :)
This is a canvas frame and we use backwards to decorate! Here are the materials used:
- markers: copic markers
- flowers: wild orchid crafts
- ink: Memento Tuxido black
- border punch: Martha Stewart
- Butterflies die cuts: memory box
- Grass: cut with Silhouette machine
- Die cut Machine: Big Shot from Sizzix
- stamp: Magnolia Tilda from Magnolia Stamps
- pattern papers and half pearls are from my stash!
- Magnolia Doohickers: heart fence, swirls heart oak tree & doily flowers
- ABC Challenge: F for Flowers (28 Feb)
- Crafting Musketeers: butterflies (28 Feb)
- Feeling Crafty: die and/or punches (28 Feb)
- Color Me Creative: anything goes (28 Feb)
- Brown Sugar die and/or punches (19 Feb)
- Stampin for the Weekend: flower power (28 Feb)
- 4 Crafty Chicks: pearls (18 Feb)
- 7 Kids College: anything goes (24 Feb)
- Show me Thrusday at Sassy Cheryl`s: anything goes (17 Feb)
Here goes the pictures from yesterday crop... I got most of them borrowed as I took only a couple of photos with my phone!!! ahahah
Hope you enjoyed & Thanks for stopping by!