Today I want to share a christmas card with no traditional colors.. take a look:
This image is called Little Tilda from Magnolia Stamps and I colored it with copic markers.. wings I added crystal stickles from Tim Holtz. Standard and Beaded ovals are from Spellbinders Nestabilities… sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio and so is the die dut! snowflakes border is from Martha Stewart! Snowflakes embossed texture template is from sizzix, flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft, ribbon and crystals are from my stash.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Magnolia Mania Facebook Group: natal com cores diferentes (31 Nov)
- 4 Crafty Chicks: die cuts
- Aud Sentiments: any sentiment for december holidays (2 Dec)
- Marvelous Magnolia : anything goes Christmas (3 Dec)
- Creative Knockouts: all that glitter (3 Dec)
- Kit and Clowder: christmas (5 Dec)
- Simon Says Stamp: anything goes (2 Dec)
- Fab N Funky: anything with die cut
Thanks for stopping by!