this is my 2nd card today!
I made it because I wanted to try something new for me and also participate in few challenges with a magnolia stamp.
So, what is new for me, you might be asking?
Well, I saw another day someone adding a border made with punch in her nestie and I though it was so pretty that I had to make one too..
So here is my card with Martha Stewart Doily Heart Border Punch:
To make the heart, I first embossed it with sizzix embossing template and then cut it with my classic heart nestabilities and all around the heart I added the doily heart punch.
Heart on the top left was also cut with classic heart nestabilities. DP is a free digi that I got from internet.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid and red square rhinestones are fom KC.
My Tilda image was colored with copics markers R59, R46, R27 , R22, E01, E00, E000, R20, C9, C7, C2, BG10, E47,E33, E53.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Totally Tilda Challenge: lots of hearts
- Magnolia Down Under Challenge: embossing
- Just Magnolia Challenge: going dotty
- Mark`s Finest Papers Challenge: valentine
- Craft Your Days Away Challenge: love
- All that Scraps Challenge: The queen of the hearts
- Paper Sundaes Challenge: Valentine
- Paire Fairy Fridays Challenge: Sweetheart