Edited to add: This card was featured at Tiddy Inks!!
I hope you all had a great weekend!!!! I had plent time to play with my new stamps so today I have a new card to show you!
For this card I used Annabelle image that is a brand new one from Tiddly Inks Stamps.
Take a look:
This stamp is called Be my Sunshine and colored her with my copic markers G24, G21, G20, RV02, RV00, RV000, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, Y14, YG67, YG63, YG03.
Carstock is from Basic Grey, embossing is from sizzix, rhinestones is from Ki Memores,
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Tiddly Inks: summer (27 Aug)
- Mad for Markers: anything goes (30 Aug)
- Sunday Sketch and Stamp: sketch (25 Aug)
- Basic Grey: anything goes (31 Aug)
- Whoopsi Daisy: include a sentiment (26 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by today!