it has been a hell of week!! I had absolutely no time for my crafting.. no time for nothing!! gosh..
I saw a sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches that I liked very much... stamped and colored the images and did not have time to put on a card till tonight.. and I had to rush because the deadline will be soon..
so here goes my card:
Both stamps are from Kraftin Kimmie - Virginia. I colored the socks with copic markers R29, R27 & R24.
I added acripuff (brazilian product) for the white effect on the socks. red ink is from memento.
Rhinestones are from kaisercraft!! spellbinders nestabilities are classic and scalloped circles!
This is a very simple, easy and quick card to make!!
I`m joining the following challenges with this card:
- Tuesday morning sketches: sketch (11 nov)
- One Stop Craft: anything goes (24 Nov)
- Loves Rubber Stamps: anything goes (12 Nov)
- Papertake Weekly: anything goes (12 Nov)
- Sweet Stamps: christmas (12 Nov)
- Christmas Stampin All Year Around: anything goes (14 Nov)
Thanks for stopping by today!