it is time for another By Lori Designs Inspirational Tuesday . For today`s card I used the cute Pedal Pusher Swim Cap Shana
Take a look at my card:
I have colored the images with the following copics markers: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91, E79, E77, E74, E11, E00, YT23, YR21, Y21, R20, C3.
Spellbinders nestabilities used here are classic oval and beaded oval.
Border punch is from Martha Stewart!! Lace and pearls are from my stash!! Cardstock is from DCWV!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Through the craftroom door: anything goes (15 Apr)
- Card Mania: punches or die cuts (18 Apr)
- Creative Stamp Friends: punching (14 Apr)
- Forever Friends: punching (20 Apr)
- Stamp and Create: use at least 1 die cut (30 Apr)
Thanks for stopping by today!