well, that is not totally true coz in Brazil we are in fall season but I though it would be nice to make a spring card and as this sentiment was part of the stamp set.. so why not to use it !!!
I decided to make a clean and simple card.. I’m getting more used to them and enjoying quite a lot.. we always need to try something different, right!!
So, here is my card:
This cute stamp is from G studio stamps and I use the following Memento inks colors: Pear Tart, Paris Dusk, Rose Bud, Lady Bug, Tangelo and the sentiment I stamped with rich cocoa.
Little Pearls are from my stash.
I made this card to participate in the following challenges:
- Case this sketch: sketch (24 Apr)
- Dilly Beans: flowers (25 Apr)
- Wags and Whiskers: may flowers (2 May)
- Milk Coffee: spring (24 Apr)
- Paper Crafting Journey: sentiment (1 May)