I have another card to show you that I made for the this week challenge at Kraftin Kimmie Challenge Blog, take a look:
This is Dorothy from Wizard of Oz!! what a cute image!! I have colored it with copic markers BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10, E17, E33, E53, E11, E00, E15, E13.
Spellbinders are fleur de lis and standard square! Flowers are from Wild orchid. Rhinestones from my Stash. Cardstock is from Authentique!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Kraftin Kimmie: Let`s go to the Movies (7 Jun)
- Papertake Weekly: anything goes (10 Jun)
- Creative Card Crew: die/punch (9 Jun)
- Tuesday Throwdown: embossing (9 Jun)
- Create with Love: anything goes (8 Jun)
- The Crazy Challenge: sentiment (9 Jun)
Thanks for stopping by today!