Today, June 12th, we celebrate Valentine`s day in Brazil! woohoo.. this is my favorite celebration date ever!!! ok, so to CELEBRATE it I cased a card I saw on pinterest and liked very very much...it was made by Nance Riley who also cased the card from someone else! lol
I decided to have embossed background instead of plain background!! take a look:
I used my standard heart nestabilite from Spellbinders to cut the hearts.. embossing template is from Sizzix and heart border was made with Martha Stewart punch! little hearts pieces were made with punch! Ribbon is from my stash!
Ok that said, I wish you all a lovely day with LOTS OF LOVE!!!!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- A&T Emerald Fairies: die cut & punch (29 Jun)
- Country View: die cut (30 Jun)
- Ladybugs Craft: for the man in our life (30 Jun)
- Really Reasonable Ribbon: masculine + ribbon (13 Jun)
- Scrap it Girl: use yours dies (30 Jun)
- Craft your passion: masculine card (16 Jun)
- Create with Love: anything goes (15 Jun)
- Creative Creations: masculine (23 Jun)
- Kaboodle Doodles : for your favorite guy (15 Jun)
- Paper Playtime: anything goes (23 Jun)