I made a card today with my Mary Poppins stamp that I got while ago and didn`t have the chance to play with it yet, but when I saw the challenge theme over Kraftin Kimmie Challenge Blog I just had play!!!
Take a look at my card:
Isn`t it pretty? I love how the card turned out!!
I colored the image with copic markers R59, R56, R46, E37, E33, E31, E53, E21, E11, C05, C03, C01.
Spellbinders are scalloped and standard nestabilities, Magnolia Doohickey's Die - Heart Swirl, Martha Stewart border punch, cardstock, flower, pearls are from my stash.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Kraftin Kimmie: Let`s go to the Movies (inspired by Mary Poppins Movie) (07 Jun)
- Seems a Little Sketchy: sketch (9 Jun)
- One Stitch at Time: anything goes (8 Jun)
- Simon Says: anything goes (4 Jun)
- The Heck of the Challenge: bingo - pearls, die cut and flowers( 30 Jun)
- Scrap it Girl: use your dies (30 JUn)
- Crafting Musketeers: use a stamped image (30 Jun)
- The Ribbon Girl: die cute (07 Jun)