EDIT TO ADD:
THIS CARD WAS PICKED AS DT FAVORITE AT LOVES RUBBER STAMPS
Today I bring a Christmas Card.. I cant believe I'm actually making christmas card and I wont be desperated in December when I have to send them out!!!
This time I picked the cute Tilda with Snowman Edwin!! I love this image.. it is so cute to see Tilda hugging the Snowman!!
Take a look:
I have colored my card using copic markers R29, R27, R24, R20, E11, E00, E53, E51, C3, C1.
I added a bit of liquid applique so I would have the snow effect!!
Matching sentiment with Spellbinders is from Stamping Scrapping!! Spellbinders nestabilities are scalloped and standard ovals.. Cardstock and rhinestones are from my stash.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Christmas Sweet Stamping: snowman (13 Ago)
- Creative Belli: christmas (30 Jul)
- Fab N' Funky: christmas (23 Jul)
- Policrafty Challenge: ruby red (30 Jul)
- Cuttin & Stampin: christmas in july (22 Jul)
- Loves Rubber Stamps: christmas in july (22 Jul)
- Craft Spot: christmas in july (22 Jul)
- Stamp and Create: christmas in july (4 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by today!