I have a new card to show you that I made with Tilda with Wrapped Heart from Magnolia Stamps, take a look at my card:
I colored this image with copic markers B02, B00, B000, E49, E47, E44, E11, E00, R20, R29, R27, R24, C1 & C3.
Cardstock, button, pearl, punch border and ribbon I received from friend in a swap we did.. Flowers are from my stash..
I stitched my card with my cute portable Singer machine lol .. I`m in love with it... lol
Spellbinders nestabilities are scalloped and standard squares.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Boutique Magnolia: sketch, stitching and flowers (27 Aug)
- Glitter N Sparkle: add a bit of red (9 Aug)
- Lovely Hanglar and Sweet Magnolia: ribbon or button (16 Aug)
- Di`s Digi Stamps: stitching (16 Aug)
- Totally Gorjuss: anything goes with pearl (9 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by today!