Happy Sunday to All!!
I have a card to show you today that I made for a friend a while ago and just didn`t post!
Take a look:
I picked Tilda hiding heart from Magnolia Stamps - with love collection. I colored the image with copic markers.. and on the heart I added glossy accents - crystal color.
I sponged marocco memento ink around the image. Spellbinders nestabilities used here are eyelet and classic ovals. Flowers are from wild orchid crafts. Pin, pearls, lace and cardstock are from my stash.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Magnolia Down Under: heart (13 Sep)
- Sketchy Colors: yellow and apricoat (13 Sep)
- Totally Gorjuss: anything goes (14 Sep)
- Papertake Weekly: anything goes (9 Sep)
- 4 Crafty Chicks: lace (10 Sep)
- Marvelous Magnolia: pin it (10 Sep)
- 7 Kids College: anything goes with markers (10 Sep)
- Loves Rubber Stamps: anything goes (9 Sep)
- Though Craft Room Door: anything goes (9 Sep)
Thanks for stopping by today!