I bring a card that I made as per a special request.. a friend of mine asked me to make a card for a friend of her who is getting married...so I did.. and I chose the cute Wedding Tilda from Special Moments collection...
Take a look at my card:
I liked how it turned out and so did she. She didn`t want an all white card.. so I made with her friend`s favorite color.
On the wedding dress I colored with copic markers C1, C0, her hair Y35, YR24, skin, E11, E00, flowers and butterflies R85, R81, G24.
Rose flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, Heart swirls die cut from magnolia stamps, scalloped and standard circles die cuts are from Spellbinders nestabilities, heart embossing template from Sizzix, heart border is from Magnolia Stamps too. Pattern paper, lace, charm and half pearls and heart pin are from my stash.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Craft for the Craic: heart (28 Feb)
- Crafts 4 Eternity: texture (6 Mar)
- Craft Catz: anything goes (5 Mar)
- Addicted to Cards: casamento (10 Mar)
- Marvelous Magnolia: anything goes (4 Mar)
- Lovely Hanglar Sweet Magnolia: love and heart (28 Feb)
- In the Pink: pink + 1 (4 Mar)
- Simon Says Challenge: pearls (4 Mar)
- Papertake Weekly: sketch (3 Mar)
- Sassy Cheryl`s - Show me Thursday: anything goes (4 Mar)
- 7 Kids College: anything goes (11 Mar)
- CRAFT Challenge: Inspired by a Film - Runaway Bride (4 Mar)
Thanks for stopping by today!